Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Worried..

Huh I managed to do my Swedish test.. And I think I made it okay, but today I m finally getting to know how it really went. My studies are going fine.. Too bad that I can't say same about one of my classmates. He keeps being "ill" and lazy and now he even has started lying to others. Like he said to me "Wait for me I will be going to buy some lemonade and will be back soon.."

That was before our last class. I promised to wait for him because he did not know they way to class.. Well he just decided to disappear. Well of curse I was worried of him because I had promised to walk him to the next class and I was sure something bad happened to him. I tried to call him because I had seen he had a phone with him. Still somehow he claimed next day that his phone was at home. -_-

That is why I feel sad about him  because he is nice fellow but I think he got some troubles. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment