Thursday, June 25, 2015

.. Deep shit here

In case you keep wondering if I actually enjoy being stupid and writing and wondering about all stuff I see the answer is yes. But if you ask me why then I just have to tell you that I don't know. Somehow I just feel it nice to pour all things inside my head to your head. I dunno. But this feels relaxing. It still helps me think clear. Kinda like telling stuff to someone close to me.. even I don't tell anyone. I just write it so all can see it. But then I wonder why it makes me feel so relaxed.

..
Maybe its because world is full of stuff that I just dont get. Like rapist, mean people, racist, people who just wanna abuse someone else,.. etc.

Maybe its more easy to me to handle stuff when I know someone else (meaning you poor fellow who accidently ended up opening this link) has to bare it with me.

Ahah. I wanna say I feel sorry for you but kinda I'm happy that you guys read this shit. :)
-
Nya

No comments:

Post a Comment