Friday, January 18, 2019

Fail

And it seems I failed again. I did not even try to go to sleep after tea, but I tough if I would manage to stay up till morning I could fix the shitty sleeping schedule. I managed to stay awake till 7am and I fell a sleep. Nice. It would have been nice if I would have the ability to relax and fall a sleep like a normal person. Funny I think the reason Im not aböe to relax is that Im scared that my bed breaks even more and I fall and hurt myself. I got awoken by my mom and she was pissed since Ive managed to drop the wrist holder I loaned from her from my improved night desk to under my bed. She also managed to find my left sock that I dropped when I finally fell a sleep. Worst is that she thanks I drop stuff under my bed while in sleep on purpose to annoy her. Sorry for typos. Im on my way to my theraphy and Im using my phone wich loves to put commas in weird places.

No comments:

Post a Comment