Friday, May 31, 2019

My oppinion on Ads?

Before I started using Ads myself in my blog I used to hate ads. But now when I realize how much of a difference just me seeing some ads and clicking them makes to the person who is hosting the ads I often find myself clicking ads on people's blog to give them like 00.03 cent earnings. Also I've found really nice stuff from Advertisement. I remember my first fave online game gosupermodel is something I found from advertisement. And I also found lots of nice drawing sites and gadgets from ads. I'm not saying that you have to focus on the ads on my site but I'm just saying that I found some nice stuff from ads when I was browsing online.
One thing that I can say is that I monitor the ads on my web page daily and make sure that there is nothing unsuitable there.

But like keeping your own blog changes your view on many things.  I recommend blogging to everyone who enjoys writing stuff about their daily life and their hobbies. This is actually really relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment