Saturday, June 1, 2019

What if..

I almost should apologize for stupid ideas but naah.

But like what if Ginga Densetsu Noah was somewhat of mentaly limited and needed other dogs for support. Or maybe if he was half deaf or full deaf and he would need to rely his other senses to survive.

I kinda like it when charachters aren't too perfect and have their skill set limitations and they learn to boost their other skills still to cope with life. I kinda wanna see gng dog that has normal dog skills and not too over powered charachter. Then he will learn use his other skills  when he has no super streght or super speed.

But then again it would not be GNG-series with out hyper over powered super dogs that can do anything alone. I kinda hope that Noah is small somewhat handicapped pup that is not perfect in any way but he still manages to be a good leader and nice character.

I kinda wanna see something different.

And now after the worst adhd energy gone from my own body I m not even sure what I want anymore. But just a tough of simple and weak dog learning to take ropes after super dogs like Gin and Weed would be such fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment