Thursday, May 28, 2015

Weird feeling in the morning

*yawns* Goohooodoodh moorning *yanws*
..
Well thats all I can say atm. For somereason I feel bad. My head is sore and my throat feels like I got bunch of kitten hair and slime stuck inside it. I keep thinking what did I eat this morning. Just normal bread with some salad dressing. Ya. I eat that stuff. Not because I'm lazy but I think it tastes like chicken. And now when I type it outload I see how stupid it sounds. Well too lazy to erase it. 

...
But still I feel like I was tired or drunken or something. Like I was to fall a sleep and pass out in any seckond. Its odd. Maybe this is what people call burnout? Yay! Finally!.. Nope.

Well I still try work as hard as I can. See ya around. Loving ya. 
-varjokani 

No comments:

Post a Comment