Wednesday, June 5, 2019

► Rocket | Centuries (4k SUBS!)



I might or might have slight addiction re-watching these amvs when in reality I should just be a smart girl and go to sleep for be active for tomorrows meeting with some people who should help me to find a job. So far they have just been pushing me to the next person and competely ignoring me needing actual help.

I somehow really don't wanna go there. Because I know that I'm just gonna dissapoint on people not helping me out. I know they just wanna make sure that I'm alive so they can go ask the next person if they are alive and keep pushing people around to the next person instead of helping me to figure out what I wanna do with my life.

Yes, I know I should decide what I want to do with my life, but the thing is that with adhd it is actually really hard to decide stuff like this. At least I've read that I'm not only one with this kind of problems.

---

Also just bit out of the topic I have one question for you readers? Do you want to be able to read more than one post from the main page? Or do you like it the way it is now that you can see just one post and  you will have to click the history-tab for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment