Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What to do when you can't stop writing..

Here again I had break and time to write and I feel like I should write about something, but somehow I also feel like got no idea what to write. Still I somehow madly feel like I need to write.
Like some part of me or the other me had something to say to people. Or then the other me has something to tell me.. Or then I m just FREAKING BORED AGAIN.

How ever I feel kinda happy about having change to write "junk" and spend some time writing what comes in my mind. I also just feel kinda happy doing it. Like I was doing some good acts but in fact I m just using time and being stupid. Or what can you call idiot like me who draws and writes with out any plan or idea what to do.  Just writes "sweet nothing" on paper or Internet and feels happy for the result.


Well I just m starting to build my own game. All ideas are welcome. :-)
Yep. That is what happens after you watch how some people do nice games and then you want to make one yourself. I just still m planning the plot. Also I have been re-reading The Jungle Book. Hahah. Well lets see happens in these days. I love ya all!

"..And Shere Khan was limb, and stupid tiger who had no more sense than run straight into wood cutters campfire.. Then he left horrible mourning.. He had missed and he did not care even if the whole that part of Jungle knew that..  It was man he was hunting tonight."

Varjokani 



No comments:

Post a Comment